Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something. Please check out our disclosure policy for more details.
What I love most about the vanilla lavender sugar scrub is not just how ah-mazing it smells, but how easy it is to make. All in all, it took me less than 10 minutes total. And because it looks, and smells great, it makes a perfect gift for any woman in your life!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vitamin E oil (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 4 oz mason jars
- Sticker paper
- Add coconut oil, sugar, vitamin E oil, vanilla extract, and lavender oil into a bowl and mix together
- Separate out into mason jars (mine filled around 3 of the 4 oz jars)
- Print out Vanilla lavender labels on sticker paper
- Cut out (I use a 2″ circle punch to make it easy) and place on top of mason jar lid
- Wrap and give away! Or enjoy for yourself, of course.
I would recommend this as a body scrub, as your face and lips might be more sensitive to a scrub. If you’re feeling creative, try different essential oils to create other combinations of yummy smells!
Some different scent combos:
- Vanilla and honey
- Sweet orange
- Coffee grounds
- Lemon and rosemary
Have more ideas? Tried this recipe and loved it? Comment below to let me know!